What is Dynamic Pulse Light (DPL)?
DPL is a hair removal method that eliminates the need for painful waxing, clumsy shaving, and hair removal cream. It is a more advanced method of IPL that uses light (a broad spectrum of light) at a controlled
intensity over the root of the hair to be removed or the hair follicles.
The hair root absorbs the light, which is then converted
into heat energy and used to destroy the pigments. Pigmentation is the primary cause of hair growth in all areas. Apart from hair removal, DPL is also used in the treatment of pigmentation and acne.
Difference between IPL & DPL
- Removes all the gentle and small hairs
- Uses only pulses of light that to in a controlled manner which essentially treats the small hairs too.
- Treats all types of hairs
- Remove only coarse hairs first and then a small number of tiny hairs.
- Continuous exposure to the light which is time-consuming and painful too.
- Can be used only on specific skin tones and hair colors
Face & upper lip, chest, shoulders, neck, underarms, arms, hands, stomach, bikini area
Why choose DPL?
Safe & Effective
No Side Effects
Reviews From Friends Of Cove!
Quick and easy booking via WhatsApp
Or you may also fill up the form below to contact us
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend 6-8 sessions of treatment. Each treatment to be done one month apart.
DPL is generally painless, but you’ll feel a warm sensation during the procedure.
Treatment takes about 15-20 mins, depends on the treated part or area.
There is no downtime needed.