Why do I have dark underarms?
Dark underarms, also known as axillary hyperpigmentation, can be caused by various factors such as:
Shaving or Depilation
Deodorants and Antiperspirants
Dead Skin Cell Buildup
What is Dynamic Pulse Light (DPL)?
DPL uses light-based technology to target and break down excess melanin (pigment) in the skin, which can lead to more even skin tone and reduced pigmentation.
This treatment works by emitting bursts of light that are absorbed by melanin, helping to break down the pigmented cells and stimulate the body’s natural healing processes.
Difference between IPL & DPL
- The light energy is absorbed by the melanin, heating and breaking down the pigmentation. Over time, this can lead to a lightening of the skin.
- Uses only pulses of light that to in a controlled manner which essentially treats the small hairs too.
- Treats all types of hairs
- Uses a narrower spectrum of light, which can be more precise in targeting pigmentation.
- Continuous exposure to the light which is time-consuming and painful too.
- Can be used only on specific skin tones and hair colors
Face & underarms
Why choose DPL?
Safe & Effective
No Side Effects &
More Effective Than IPL
Reviews From Friends Of Cove!
Quick and easy booking via WhatsApp
Or you may also fill up the form below to contact us
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend 6-8 sessions of treatment. Each treatment to be done one month apart.
DPL is generally painless, but you’ll feel a warm sensation during the procedure.
Treatment takes about 15-20 mins, depends on the treated part or area.
There is no downtime needed.